If you have a Spectrum router and you are trying to forward a port or get an open port then you've come to the right place.
Create an Open Port in Spectrum Routers
Charter Spectrum routers are relatively easy to get an open port in. In most Spectrum routers the following steps will get your port forwarded.
- Click on the Network tab, which is at the left of the screen.
- Find the Wan link at the left of the screen and click on it.
- Click the Port Forward tab at the top of the screen.
We have detailed instructions for each Spectrum Router listed below.
- If this is correct, select your router below
- If you want to select a different application, please see our List of Ports.