Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is Activision's Action, Adventure, Beat-Em-Up, and Platformer game released in 2007.
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
When you are playing Spider-Man: Friend or Foe you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Spider-Man: Friend or Foe are as follows:
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Spider-Man: Friend or Foe yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Spider-Man: Friend or Foe that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.