Port Forwarding on Your Router for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
When you are playing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
The incoming connection ports for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions are as follows:
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Playstation 3
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Wii
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.