Ports Required for Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer
The ports that need to be forwarded for Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer are as follows:
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer that will show you the specific ports.
- Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Steam
- Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Playstation 4
- Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer - Switch
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer has the following styles of play.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer
When you are playing Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.