Which Ports Does Star Wars: Republic Commando Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Star Wars: Republic Commando are as follows:
Star Wars: Republic Commando - PC
- TCP: 3658-3659, 6500, 27900
- UDP: 3658-3659, 6500, 27900
Star Wars: Republic Commando - Steam
- TCP: 3658-3659, 6500, 27015, 27036, 27900
- UDP: 3658-3659, 6500, 27015, 27031-27036, 27900
Star Wars: Republic Commando - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Star Wars: Republic Commando - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Star Wars: Republic Commando that will show you the necessary ports.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - PC
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - Steam
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - Playstation 4
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - Switch
Star Wars: Republic Commando has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Star Wars: Republic Commando
When you are playing Star Wars: Republic Commando you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.