Story of a Gladiator offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
How to Port Forward Story of a Gladiator
When you are playing Story of a Gladiator you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Story of a Gladiator Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Story of a Gladiator are as follows:
Story of a Gladiator - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Story of a Gladiator - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Story of a Gladiator - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Story of a Gladiator - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Story of a Gladiator that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Story of a Gladiator - Playstation 4
- Story of a Gladiator - Steam
- Story of a Gladiator - Switch
- Story of a Gladiator - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.