How to Port Forward Strat-O-Matic Football
Strat-O-Matic Football has the following genres of gameplay.
Forward Ports for Strat-O-Matic Football
When you are playing Strat-O-Matic Football you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Strat-O-Matic Football Require
The specific incoming ports for Strat-O-Matic Football are as follows:
Strat-O-Matic Football - PC
- TCP: 6501
- UDP: 6501
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Strat-O-Matic Football simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.