Strat-O-Matic Hockey offers the following styles of play.
How to Port Forward Strat-O-Matic Hockey
When you are playing Strat-O-Matic Hockey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Strat-O-Matic Hockey
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Strat-O-Matic Hockey are as follows:
Strat-O-Matic Hockey - PC
- TCP: 6501
- UDP: 6501
We have guides that are custom tailored for Strat-O-Matic Hockey that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.