Street Fighter: Alpha 3 is Capcom, Sony Computer Entertainment's Fighting game with a release date in 2011.
Since Street Fighter: Alpha 3 is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Street Fighter: Alpha 3
When you are playing Street Fighter: Alpha 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Street Fighter: Alpha 3 Require
The specific ports for Street Fighter: Alpha 3 are as follows:
Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Street Fighter: Alpha 3 simply follow one of these links:
- Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Playstation 3
- Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - PC
- Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Playstation 4
- Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Switch
- Street Fighter: Alpha 3 - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.