Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact is Capcom's Fighting game released in 2018.
Since Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
When you are playing Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact are as follows:
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact simply follow one of these links:
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - PC
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Playstation 4
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Switch
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.