Street Fighter III: New Generation is a Fighting game published by Capcom released in 2018.
Since Street Fighter III: New Generation is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Street Fighter III: New Generation
When you are playing Street Fighter III: New Generation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Street Fighter III: New Generation Require
The ports for Street Fighter III: New Generation are as follows:
Street Fighter III: New Generation - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Street Fighter III: New Generation - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Street Fighter III: New Generation - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Street Fighter III: New Generation - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Street Fighter III: New Generation that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Street Fighter III: New Generation - PC
- Street Fighter III: New Generation - Playstation 4
- Street Fighter III: New Generation - Switch
- Street Fighter III: New Generation - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.