Streets of Rage 4 includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
Forward Ports for Streets of Rage 4
When you are playing Streets of Rage 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Streets of Rage 4
The necessary ports for Streets of Rage 4 are as follows:
Streets of Rage 4 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Streets of Rage 4 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Streets of Rage 4 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Streets of Rage 4 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Streets of Rage 4 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Streets of Rage 4 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Streets of Rage 4 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Streets of Rage 4 - Playstation 4
- Streets of Rage 4 - Xbox One
- Streets of Rage 4 - Switch
- Streets of Rage 4 - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.