Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Stunt Kite Party
Stunt Kite Party offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
How to Port Forward Stunt Kite Party
When you are playing Stunt Kite Party you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Stunt Kite Party Require
The ports for Stunt Kite Party are as follows:
Stunt Kite Party - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Stunt Kite Party - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Stunt Kite Party - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Stunt Kite Party - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Stunt Kite Party that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Stunt Kite Party - Playstation 4
- Stunt Kite Party - Steam
- Stunt Kite Party - Switch
- Stunt Kite Party - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.