How to Port Forward Super Meat Boy Forever in Your Router
When you play Super Meat Boy Forever you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Super Meat Boy Forever
When you are playing Super Meat Boy Forever you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Super Meat Boy Forever
The specific ports for Super Meat Boy Forever are as follows:
Super Meat Boy Forever - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Super Meat Boy Forever yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Super Meat Boy Forever - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Super Meat Boy Forever - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Super Meat Boy Forever - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Super Meat Boy Forever - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Super Meat Boy Forever that will show you the connection ports.
- Super Meat Boy Forever - Playstation 4
- Super Meat Boy Forever - Switch
- Super Meat Boy Forever - Xbox One
- Super Meat Boy Forever - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.