Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is a Fighting game published by Backbone Entertainment released in 2007.
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix has the following styles of play.
- Matching/stacking games are games like Tetris and Bejeweled. They are generally timer based where the player has to take an action in a certain amount of time while the challenge constantly gets harder and harder.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Port Forward Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
When you are playing Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix are as follows:
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix simply follow one of these links:
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Xbox 360
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Playstation 3
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.