Ports Required for Syberia: The World Before
The specific ports for Syberia: The World Before are as follows:
Syberia: The World Before - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Syberia: The World Before - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Syberia: The World Before yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Syberia: The World Before - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Syberia: The World Before - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Syberia: The World Before that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Syberia: The World Before - Steam
- Syberia: The World Before - Playstation 4
- Syberia: The World Before - Xbox One
Syberia: The World Before includes the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Port Forward Syberia: The World Before
When you are playing Syberia: The World Before you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.