Taito Milestones is a 2D, Arcade, Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer, and Compilation game published by Taito, ININ Games released in 2022.
Which Ports Does Taito Milestones Require
The connection ports for Taito Milestones are as follows:
Taito Milestones - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Taito Milestones simply follow one of these links:
Taito Milestones has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
How to Port Forward Taito Milestones
When you are playing Taito Milestones you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.