The following ports need to be forwarded for Tamago:
Tamago - PC
- TCP: 9000
- UDP: 9000
Forward Ports for Tamago
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Tamago. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Tamago.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Tamago
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Tamago in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Tamago:
List of Routers - Customized for Tamago
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Tamago.