Which Ports Does Tandem: A Tale of Shadows Require
The incoming ports for Tandem: A Tale of Shadows are as follows:
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Tandem: A Tale of Shadows yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tandem: A Tale of Shadows that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Steam
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Playstation 4
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Switch
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows - Xbox One
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Tandem: A Tale of Shadows
When you are playing Tandem: A Tale of Shadows you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.