How to Port Forward in Your Router for Tanuki Justice
Tanuki Justice offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Tanuki Justice
When you are playing Tanuki Justice you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Tanuki Justice
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Tanuki Justice are as follows:
Tanuki Justice - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Tanuki Justice - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Tanuki Justice - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tanuki Justice - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tanuki Justice simply follow one of these links:
- Tanuki Justice - Steam
- Tanuki Justice - Switch
- Tanuki Justice - Playstation 4
- Tanuki Justice - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.