The following ports need to be forwarded for Tesco Internet Phone:
Tesco Internet Phone - PC
- UDP: 4569
Forward Ports for Tesco Internet Phone
When you use Tesco Internet Phone you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Tesco Internet Phone.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your phone's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Tesco Internet Phone
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your phone's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Tesco Internet Phone in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Tesco Internet Phone:
List of Routers - Customized for Tesco Internet Phone
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Tesco Internet Phone.