Ports To Forward for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
The specific incoming ports for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth are as follows:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth simply follow one of these links:
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Steam
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Playstation 4
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Xbox One
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
When you are playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.