How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for The Bridge
The Bridge is The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Midnight City's Puzzle game with a release date in 2013.
The Bridge is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward The Bridge
When you are playing The Bridge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Bridge
The ports for The Bridge are as follows:
The Bridge - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Bridge yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Bridge - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Bridge - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Bridge - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Bridge - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
The Bridge - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Bridge that will show you the necessary ports.
- The Bridge - Playstation 3
- The Bridge - Playstation 4
- The Bridge - Switch
- The Bridge - Xbox 360
- The Bridge - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.