The Caligula Effect: Overdose is FuRyu Corporation, NIS America, Arc System Works's Role-Playing game with a release date in 2018.
The Caligula Effect: Overdose is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for The Caligula Effect: Overdose
When you are playing The Caligula Effect: Overdose you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Caligula Effect: Overdose
The incoming ports for The Caligula Effect: Overdose are as follows:
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Caligula Effect: Overdose yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Caligula Effect: Overdose simply follow one of these links:
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Playstation 4
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Steam
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.