Forwarding Ports in Your Router for The Crew 2
The Crew 2 is Ubisoft's Driving/Racing game with a release date in 2018.
The Crew 2 is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
How to Port Forward The Crew 2
When you are playing The Crew 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Crew 2
The ports for The Crew 2 are as follows:
The Crew 2 - PC
- TCP: 13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008
- UDP: 3000-3004
The Crew 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3000-3004,3074,3478-3479
The Crew 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3000-3004,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Crew 2 that will show you the ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.