Which Ports Does The Gardener and the Wild Vines Require
The incoming connection ports for The Gardener and the Wild Vines are as follows:
The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Gardener and the Wild Vines simply follow one of these links:
- The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Steam
- The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Playstation 4
- The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Switch
- The Gardener and the Wild Vines - Xbox One
The Gardener and the Wild Vines includes the following styles of play.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for The Gardener and the Wild Vines
When you are playing The Gardener and the Wild Vines you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.