How to Open a Port in Your Router for The Great Perhaps
The Great Perhaps has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward The Great Perhaps
When you are playing The Great Perhaps you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Great Perhaps
The connection ports for The Great Perhaps are as follows:
The Great Perhaps - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Great Perhaps yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Great Perhaps - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Great Perhaps - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Great Perhaps - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Great Perhaps - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Great Perhaps that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- The Great Perhaps - Steam
- The Great Perhaps - Playstation 4
- The Great Perhaps - Switch
- The Great Perhaps - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.