The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a Party/Minigame game published by Jackbox Games released in 2016.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack 3, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Forward Ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 3
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - PC
- TCP: 843,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Steam
- TCP: 843,27015-27030,27036-27037,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,4380,27000-27031,27036,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 843,1935,3478-3480,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,3074,3478-3479,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Switch
- TCP: 843,6667,12400,28910,29900-29901,29920,38202-38203
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Xbox One
- TCP: 843,3074,38202-38203
- UDP: 88,500,843,3074,3544,4500,38202-38203
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Jackbox Party Pack 3 simply follow one of these links:
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - PC
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.