Forward Ports on Your Router for The Jackbox Party Pack 3
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is Jackbox Games's Party/Minigame game with a release date in 2016.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack 3, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Forward Ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 3
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 that will show you the network ports.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.