How to Port Forward The Jackbox Party Pack 4 in Your Router
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is a Party/Minigame game published by Jackbox Games released in 2017.
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack 4, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Port Forward The Jackbox Party Pack 4
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Jackbox Party Pack 4
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Jackbox Party Pack 4 are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 4 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Jackbox Party Pack 4 that will show you the ports.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.