Port Forwarding for The Jackbox Party Pack
The Jackbox Party Pack is a Party/Minigame game published by Jackbox Games, Telltale Games released in 2014.
The Jackbox Party Pack is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
How to Port Forward The Jackbox Party Pack
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Jackbox Party Pack
The ports that need to be forwarded for The Jackbox Party Pack are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack - PC
- TCP: 843,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack - Steam
- TCP: 843,27015-27030,27036-27037,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,4380,27000-27031,27036,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 3
- TCP: 843,3478-3480,5223,8080,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,3074,3478-3479,3658,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 4
- TCP: 843,1935,3478-3480,38202-38203
- UDP: 843,3074,3478-3479,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack - Switch
- TCP: 843,6667,12400,28910,29900-29901,29920,38202-38203
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox 360
- TCP: 843,3074,38202-38203
- UDP: 88,843,3074,38202-38203
The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox One
- TCP: 843,3074,38202-38203
- UDP: 88,500,843,3074,3544,4500,38202-38203
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Jackbox Party Pack simply follow one of these links:
- The Jackbox Party Pack - PC
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 3
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox 360
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.