Port Forwarding for The Jackbox Party Pack
The Jackbox Party Pack is Jackbox Games, Telltale Games's Party/Minigame game with a release date in 2014.
The Jackbox Party Pack is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Port Forward The Jackbox Party Pack
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Jackbox Party Pack
The required incoming ports for The Jackbox Party Pack are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Jackbox Party Pack yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Jackbox Party Pack - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Jackbox Party Pack - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Jackbox Party Pack that will show you the ports.
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 3
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox 360
- The Jackbox Party Pack - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.