How to Port Forward The King of Fighters XIV in Your Router
The King of Fighters XIV is a Fighting game published by SNK Playmore, Atlus, Deep Silver released in 2016.
Since The King of Fighters XIV is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward The King of Fighters XIV
When you are playing The King of Fighters XIV you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The King of Fighters XIV
The ports for The King of Fighters XIV are as follows:
The King of Fighters XIV - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The King of Fighters XIV - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The King of Fighters XIV - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The King of Fighters XIV yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The King of Fighters XIV simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.