The Last Blade 2 is SNK, D4 Enterprise, HAMSTER Corporation's Fighting game released in 2012.
Since The Last Blade 2 is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward The Last Blade 2
When you are playing The Last Blade 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Last Blade 2 Require
The specific incoming ports for The Last Blade 2 are as follows:
The Last Blade 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Last Blade 2 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Last Blade 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Last Blade 2 that will show you the specific ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.