Port Forwarding on Your Router for The Plane Effect
The Plane Effect has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Plane Effect
When you are playing The Plane Effect you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Plane Effect
The connection ports for The Plane Effect are as follows:
The Plane Effect - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Plane Effect - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Plane Effect - Playstation 5
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Plane Effect - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Plane Effect that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- The Plane Effect - Steam
- The Plane Effect - Switch
- The Plane Effect - Playstation 5
- The Plane Effect - Xbox Series X
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.