Ports Required for The Plucky Squire
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Plucky Squire are as follows:
The Plucky Squire - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Plucky Squire - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Plucky Squire - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Plucky Squire - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Plucky Squire that will show you the incoming ports.
- The Plucky Squire - Steam
- The Plucky Squire - Playstation 5
- The Plucky Squire - Switch
- The Plucky Squire - Xbox Series X
The Plucky Squire has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward The Plucky Squire
When you are playing The Plucky Squire you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.