Port Forwarding for The Skylia Prophecy
The Skylia Prophecy has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward The Skylia Prophecy
When you are playing The Skylia Prophecy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Skylia Prophecy Require
The connection ports for The Skylia Prophecy are as follows:
The Skylia Prophecy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Skylia Prophecy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Skylia Prophecy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Skylia Prophecy - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Skylia Prophecy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
The Skylia Prophecy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Skylia Prophecy that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- The Skylia Prophecy - Steam
- The Skylia Prophecy - Switch
- The Skylia Prophecy - Xbox One
- The Skylia Prophecy - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.