Ports Required for The Spirit of the Samurai
The specific ports for The Spirit of the Samurai are as follows:
The Spirit of the Samurai - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Spirit of the Samurai - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Spirit of the Samurai yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Spirit of the Samurai - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Spirit of the Samurai - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Spirit of the Samurai that will show you the network ports.
- The Spirit of the Samurai - Steam
- The Spirit of the Samurai - Playstation 5
- The Spirit of the Samurai - Xbox Series X
The Spirit of the Samurai offers the following styles of play.
- 2D games tend to be top down or side view and have flat or 3D looking objects that move around in a flat plane. Examples include Pacman and Super Mario Bros.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- Hack-and-slash refers to a style of game that strongly focuses on combat. Most of the game play is based on slaying the most number of creatures.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
- In a platform style game the player jumps from one platform to another, and sometimes is required to do various acrobatic stunts. Many early games were platformers, such as Metroid and Donkey Kong.
Forward Ports for The Spirit of the Samurai
When you are playing The Spirit of the Samurai you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.