The Turing Test is Square Enix's First-Person, Puzzle, and Adventure game released in 2016.
The Turing Test offers the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward The Turing Test
When you are playing The Turing Test you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Turing Test Require
The connection ports for The Turing Test are as follows:
The Turing Test - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Turing Test yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Turing Test - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Turing Test - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Turing Test - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Turing Test - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Turing Test that will show you the required incoming ports.
- The Turing Test - Xbox One
- The Turing Test - Playstation 4
- The Turing Test - Steam
- The Turing Test - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.