Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for theHunter: Call of the Wild
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the following styles of gameplay.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for theHunter: Call of the Wild
When you are playing theHunter: Call of the Wild you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for theHunter: Call of the Wild
The connection ports for theHunter: Call of the Wild are as follows:
theHunter: Call of the Wild - PC
- UDP: 32303
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036,32303
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for theHunter: Call of the Wild that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - PC
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Playstation 4
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Steam
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.