The following ports need to be forwarded for Tieline Gateway:
Tieline Gateway - Internet of Things
- TCP: 8999, 9002, 9012
- UDP: 8999-9003, 9010-9013, 9020-9023, 9030-9033, 9040-9043, 9050-9053, 9060-9063, 9070-9073, 9080-9083, 9090-9093, 9100-9103, 9110-9113, 9120-9123, 9130-9133, 9140-9143, 9150-9153
Forwarding Ports for Tieline Gateway
When you use Tieline Gateway you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Tieline Gateway.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your device's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for Tieline Gateway
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your device in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Tieline Gateway in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Tieline Gateway:
List of Routers - Customized for Tieline Gateway
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Tieline Gateway.