The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Tixati are:
Tixati - PC
- TCP: User configured
Forwarding Ports for Tixati
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Tixati. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Tixati.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Tixati
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Tixati in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Tixati:
List of Routers - Customized for Tixati
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Tixati.