How to Port Forward Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 in Your Router
When you play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
Forward Ports for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
When you are playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Require
The specific incoming ports for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 are as follows:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 simply follow one of these links:
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.