When you play Transformers: Fall of Cybertron you will experience the following styles of play.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
How to Port Forward Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
When you are playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron are as follows:
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox 360
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Playstation 3
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - PC
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Playstation 4
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.