Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power has the following styles of gameplay.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
When you are playing Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
The ports for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power are as follows:
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036, 27300-27315
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - PC
- UDP: 27300-27315
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Steam
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Playstation 4
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - PC
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Switch
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.