The following ports need to be forwarded for Trispen at The Office:
Trispen at The Office - PC
- TCP: 9555
Forward Ports for Trispen at The Office
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Trispen at The Office. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Trispen at The Office.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Trispen at The Office
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Trispen at The Office in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Trispen at The Office:
List of Routers - Customized for Trispen at The Office
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Trispen at The Office.