Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 is a Trivia/Board Game game published by Ubisoft released in 2022.
Ports To Forward for Trivial Pursuit Live! 2
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 are as follows:
Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Playstation 4
- Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Switch
- Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 - Xbox One
Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
How to Port Forward Trivial Pursuit Live! 2
When you are playing Trivial Pursuit Live! 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.