The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Turkojan are:
Turkojan - PC
- TCP: 5742-5745, 15963
- UDP: 5742-5745, 15963
Setting Up a Port Forward for Turkojan
When you use Turkojan you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Turkojan.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Turkojan
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Turkojan in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Turkojan:
List of Routers - Customized for Turkojan
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Turkojan.