This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Ubiquiti routers.
How To Login to a Ubiquiti Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Ubiquiti router in three steps:
- Find Your Ubiquiti Router IP Address
- Enter Your Ubiquiti Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Ubiquiti Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Ubiquiti router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Ubiquiti Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Ubiquiti passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|AirOS AirGrid M5HP||blank||blank|
|AirOS AirGrid M5HP||ubnt||ubnt|
|AmpliFi HD||blank||same as WiFi password, created during initial setup|
|UniFi Security Gateway Pro 4||ubnt||ubnt|