Ports To Forward for Unreal Tournament 3
The network ports for Unreal Tournament 3 are as follows:
Unreal Tournament 3 - PC
- TCP: 3783, 6667, 28900, 29900-29901
- UDP: 3500, 3515, 7777, 13000, 13139, 27900
Unreal Tournament 3 - Steam
- TCP: 3783, 6667, 27015, 27036, 28900, 29900-29901
- UDP: 3500, 3515, 7777, 13000, 13139, 27015, 27031-27036, 27900
Unreal Tournament 3 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Unreal Tournament 3 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Unreal Tournament 3 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Unreal Tournament 3 - PC
- Unreal Tournament 3 - Steam
- Unreal Tournament 3 - Playstation 3
- Unreal Tournament 3 - Xbox 360
Unreal Tournament 3 has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Forward Ports for Unreal Tournament 3
When you are playing Unreal Tournament 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.