Ports To Forward for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt are as follows:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt that will show you the exact ports.
When you play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
Port Forward Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt
When you are playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.