How to Port Forward Virtual Skipper 3 + 4
Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Virtual Skipper 3 + 4
When you are playing Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 are as follows:
Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 - PC
- TCP: 2350
- UDP: 2350
We have guides that are custom tailored for Virtual Skipper 3 + 4 that will show you the specific incoming ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.